Your First Appointment
- Please make note of our new office hours. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and 7 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Dr. Boone sees every new patient. There is no nurse practitioner or PA.
- In order to make your first visit as pleasurable and efficient as possible, we request that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your initial visit so that you may find parking and be properly registered. In addition, please make sure you have done your “Patient Portal” prior to your visit.
- Patient should NOT wear perfume/scented lotions or cologne to appointments.
- Parking is Free.
- Our practice accepts payment from a number of medical insurance plans. (See list below) If we are participating with your plan you will be responsible for any co-payments, percentage, deductibles, and/out-of-network fees at each visit. If your insurance plan requires you to have a referral to see Dr. Boone, your appointment will be made after records and your referral are either faxed or mailed to us. We will then call you to make your appointment.
- If you do not have medical insurance or if you have forgotten to bring your insurance card, you will be considered a Self-Pay patient. Self-pay patients must pay for the medical services they receive from us at the time of the visit.
- We accept cash, personal check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, or Amex.
Goals For Your First and subsequent Visits
Our goal is to keep your insurance or other financial arrangements as simple as possible. In order to accomplish this in a cost-effective manner, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
- You are ultimately responsible for payment of charges for services you receive from our office. Certain procedures are non-covered services under all insurance policies; therefore, payment is expected at the time of service.
- If a service is a non-covered service, there is no diagnosis code that will cause your insurance company to pay, you are responsible for payment.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with your current address, telephone number insurance information, and email address at each visit.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier to confirm that Dr. Boone is a participant of your plan. If Dr. Boone is not currently on your plan, you will be responsible for payment in full.
- We will only file insurance up to 3 months per claim. At that time, payment is due in full. If your claim is not paid by insurance within 30 days, please contact your insurance carrier to assist us in getting your clam paid. At the 4th month, you account will be turned over to our collection agency Transworld.
- At the time of your visit, please be prepared to pay your co-pay, co-insurance, deductible, or any unpaid portion by your insurance carrier.
Insurance companies accepted
Please contact our billing department for any questions or concerns about your insurance. Dr. Boone accepts Most Major Insurance Plans. Dr. Boone will see patients without insurance. Please call the office for this particular fee schedule prior to your visit.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare
- First Health
- Medicare + Supplemental
- Tricare for Life
- United Healthcare